Registration for this Community area is completely free! If you agree to abide by our rules below, you
should press the link at the top of this page. Considering the real-time nature of the Community
area, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted.
In these Rules, "we", "us" or "our" means Bookwolf.com
(the operator of the Community areas).
We may update these Rules from time to time, so please check back here regularly. Please note that the
Community area may not work if you are behind a firewall.
We expect you to respect other users' rights by complying with these Rules.
You acknowledge that we are not under any obligation to monitor or review the Community areas and you
agree that you are entirely responsible for all content that you make available on the Community areas.
To the extent that we are notified of or become aware that you have posted content that is in breach of
these Rules we will delete or amend it and we reserve the right to remove you from our Community area
without notification, temporarily or permanently, and to take any other action we consider appropriate, including legal action.
You agree that the following behaviour is not acceptable in the Community areas:
1) Swearing or the use of language which is obscene, threatening, sexual, sexist, libellous, defamatory, or invasive of another person's privacy;
2) Expressions of hatred towards racial, ethnic,
national, religious or other groups including those pertaining to sexual orientation;
3) Discussions that encourage promote or provide information about illegal or criminal activities (including
pornography, explosives, weapons, drugs, programming viruses, computer hacking and copyright infringement);
4) Posting of addresses for Web sites that contain content that is banned from our Community
area, by these Rules;
5) Posting material that infringes a third party's intellectual property rights or any other rights;
6) Exchange of user telephone numbers, emails or home addresses;
7) Harassing other users in Community areas, either privately or in a public forum;
8) Impersonating our staff or any celebrities or characters;
9) Actions that would disrupt or impair the functioning, stability or security of the Community area;
10) Advertisements or use of the Community areas for unauthorised commercial purposes; and
11) Promoting particular stocks or shares, financial services or pyramid schemes.
While we do not monitor or review the Community areas, we reserve the right to edit, delete or prune any posts in the forums that are in breach of these Rules.
If you see or receive any communication in our Community area that does not comply with these Rules or
that you consider is inappropriate, please report this immediately by emailing us at
You expressly understand and agree that your use of the Community areas (including downloading of content)
is at your sole risk and understand that by using the Community areas you may be exposed to content
that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. We make no warranties in respect of, nor do we guarantee
the accuracy, integrity or quality of any content posted in the Community areas. We expressly disclaim
all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
You expressly understand and agree that you grant us an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide,
royalty free licence to use, for any purposes we consider appropriate, any material of any
nature that you contribute to the Community areas.
You expressly understand and agree that neither we nor the makers of the Community area software shall be
liable under any circumstances to you whatsoever for any loss or damage of whatever nature suffered by you
in connection with your use of the Community areas, although none of those parties excludes or limits its
liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence or any other liability which we are not
permitted by law to exclude or limit.
You agree to indemnify and hold Bookwolf.com and the makers of the Community area software, and their
employees, agents and contractors, harmless against all losses, claims, demands and expenses (including
the cost of defending or settling any claim or demand), whether foreseeable or unforeseeable, suffered
or incurred by them arising directly or indirectly out of your use of the Community areas.